Monday, July 6, 2009

Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture 2009-2010

0 comments
The fashion designers are back showing off their Haute Couture 2009-2010 collections. I spent a busy day traveling between events, competing for prime standing real estate on the photographers podiums, and capturing images of amazing women and the finest clothes I have ever seen. It was a busy day, but a very fun and rewarding experience.

Because I'm working for a magazine from NYC, www.DossierJournal.com I can't post any photos on this blog until after the shows. But once they post some images online, I'll post the link to the images on the blog.

Today I saw the Stephane Rolland and Christophe Josse fashion shows. Now I have over 1500 images to go through and edit and upload to Dossier Journal.

On Tuesday I get to do it all over again with more designers.

Cheers,

Randy

Comments

0 comments to "Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture 2009-2010"

 

All text and images copyright © 2009 All rights reserved. Randy Harris Photography