Friday, October 23, 2009

Just Published My First Travel Photo Book

0 comments
I'm very proud that I just published my first travel photo book, A Photo Tour In Paris.

Photo Tour In Paris Travel Book

Also, I’ve entered it into a travel book contest. Besides from being extremely proud of the images and work presented I’d like to win the contest. Unfortunately, the first round of competition is a popularity contest. The top 15 books with the most votes will move on to the next level and be judged by a panel of photography experts.

I’m asking that you follow the link http://www.blurb.com/photo-book-contest/view_book/912596 take a look (you can review the entire book via full screen) and vote for my book if you feel it worthy of your vote.

I’m thanking you in advance and I hope you like the book.

Cheers,

Comments

0 comments to "Just Published My First Travel Photo Book"

 

All text and images copyright © 2009 All rights reserved. Randy Harris Photography