Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Photo Business Cards

0 comments
I recently found a great source for photography business cards. Before I found this website, I used to design my card in Photoshop, save the file as a .psd so I could edit it later (contact info change, change out photo, etc), convert to .jpg and burn the file to a CD, take the CD to Kinko’s and have them run a batch for me. It wasn’t the easiest thing to do, but it worked. See example.

Because of our move to Paris, I needed new business cards with updated contact information. I also decided since I’m doing much more than landscape and wildlife I thought it was time to change out the Brown Bear on the old card.

I found the website, Zazzle which allowed me to find a business card design I liked (I found one I liked, but tweaked it to fit my needs), changed the contact info, uploaded a new photo, saved it, ordered them and about 10 later they arrived in Paris. Very easy.


It was so easy I designed one for my Photo Tours In Paris business.


Since I wasn’t positive I wanted a photo on my regular business card I designed another card without a photo.




Any comments or opinions?

Comments

0 comments to "Photo Business Cards"

 

All text and images copyright © 2009 All rights reserved. Randy Harris Photography