Friday, May 15, 2009

Wedding at The American Church in Paris

0 comments
Next week I'm photographing a wedding at The American Church of Paris so I stopped by yesterday to check it out, get familiar with the setting, see what kind of light was available, think up ideas for photographs, check with the pastor to see if flash photography was allowed in the church, etc.

paris weddings
When I was shown into the beautiful sanctuary of stained glass windows a bride and groom were having their pictures taken by a photographer and his assistant.

I quietly looked around and took a few photographs myself. I don't think I was a distraction to them. I'm looking forward to next week.

Comments

0 comments to "Wedding at The American Church in Paris"

 

All text and images copyright © 2009 All rights reserved. Randy Harris Photography